Love, Infinitely focuses on the importance of the mind, body and soul during the blessed month of Ramadan. Our goal is to provide realistic strategies in getting the most out of Ramadan, the best out of you and restoring a stronger connection with faith and to family.
- Observing the importance of nurturing the heart with sincerity
- Encouraging a greater understanding of purpose and the importance of renewing our intentions
- Providing a tool for setting goals, challenging oneself and building onto relationships alongside family and faith.
Who: Mother & Daughter Pair (Girls aged 11+)
What: An overall program which includes activities, workbook, 3 in person workshops – before, during and after Ramadan, as well as regular reminders, motivational tasks, in between.
Cost: Payable on Confirmation. $40 per for Individuals. $70 per mother/daughter pair.
Facilitated by Hajeh Maha Krayem Abdo, CEO of MWA and other teachers and mentors.
- Session 1: “Realigningour Purpose” Friday 26 March 2021 6:30pm – 8pm
- Session2: “Nurturing the Heart” Friday 30 April 2021 7pm – 9pm
- Session 3: “Actionwith Sincerity” Saturday 22 May 2021 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Where: MWA Felicity House, Bass Hill, NSW, 2197
Limited spots available.
If you are not part of a mother daughter pair, individual women can attend also. Please contact us for further details
Applications Close: Friday 12 March 2021
For more information contact us on 02 9750 6916 or firstname.lastname@example.org