Love, Infinitely focuses on the importance of the mind, body and soul during the blessed month of Ramadan. Our goal is to provide realistic strategies in getting the most out of Ramadan, the best out of you and restoring a stronger connection with faith and to family.
- Observing the importance of nurturing the heart with sincerity
- Encouraging a greater understanding of purpose and the importance of renewing our intentions
- Providing a tool for setting goals, challenging oneself and building onto relationships alongside family and faith.
Who: Mother & Daughter Pair (Girls aged 11+) OR Individual Women
What: An overall program which includes activities, workbook, 3 in person workshops – before, during and after Ramadan, as well as regular reminders, motivational tasks, in between.
Cost: Pay now or Pay later options available.
Pay later options include:
$10 Per Individual includes: Information Sessions and Ramadan Resource Book
$40 Per Individual includes: Entire Ramadan Package including Resource Book and Ramadan Special materials. $30 for any additional people/packages.
Please note, If cost is an issue that would prevent you from taking part in the program, please contact us to discuss options.
Facilitated by Hajeh Maha Krayem Abdo, CEO of MWA and other teachers and mentors.
- Session 1: “Realigning our Purpose” Friday 26 March 2021 6:30pm – 8pm
- Session 2: “Nurturing the Heart” Friday 30 April 2021 7pm – 9pm
- Session 3: “Action with Sincerity” Saturday 22 May 2021 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- MWA Felicity House, Bass Hill, NSW, 2197
- Online option will be considered for those unable to attend, depending on demand.
Limited spots available.
Applications Close: Monday 22 March 2021
For more information contact us on 02 9750 6916 or firstname.lastname@example.org